Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Little Boy!!

Hi everybody I thought since I was stuck at work I'd throw some pics of Marshall on the blog.

Here's the little guy enjoying the day, loving his little hush puppy. He's probably watching his favorite show of late. (Seasame Street)

This picture has a story. Dad was at work and Mom (Monica) had to use the restroom and she left Marshall in the bed on his back watching country music videos. When Mom (Monica) returned she found him like this. He's getting so big. The debate is on Defensive Lineman or Kicker?

3 comments:

Sara said...

Mo--he is soooo cute!!!

Michelle & Trevor said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big he is!! We can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving!! By the way, I hope the oven situation is working out.

mo mcd said...

Marshall now laughs when he sees pictures of himself. He's excited to see everyone at Thanksgiving!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna