Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Marshall and Mommy Make Cupcakes.

I've been taking cake decorating classes and I had leftover iced cupcakes, so I decided to make them special for Marshall . . . . Yo Gabba Gabba cupckes! They were a lot of work, but they did turn out cute.
To help Marshall relax while I decorated, I gave him a cupcake, tube of icing he picked out at the grocery store, and the ends of icing bags as I was finished with them. Here's how it turned out.









Funny baby spent most of the time sucking frosting out of a tube! Oh well. He loves frosting. His new favorite lunch is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with frosting on them .




1 comment:

Jen said...

Very very cute! I want to come play too! You are a good momma, I can tell! Hope you are doing well.
Love Jen

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna