Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why Can't I Live with Nana?

Gigi has requested some pictures, so I thought I'd better get to it! There will be a few posts, so try to be patient with me. :)
Marshall poes not love the snow. He hates that it makes his hands cold and hates mittens too. Maybe he'll like them next winter. He does, however, love the hat mommy made him. Seriously, he wears it around the house with his pj's before bed.
I managed to catch some not sad pictures of him in the snow.
He's digging in the snow for apples. Our tree is an over-achiever. :)
He noticed that he could pile the snow up and make stuff. He enjoyed that for a little while. Then his hands got cold and he cried next to the house. Oh well.

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna