Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Marshall Mischief

Marshall was playing so quietly in his room . . . when I heard a big crash . . . .several, actually. I went in his rom and all the photos, decorative thingys on the dressers was on the floor and he was triumphantly standing on the top of the tallest dresser. Here's how he got there . . .

Yes, standing. No fear for Crazy Pants!
But he did have the decency to sit down to slide down from one dresser to the next dresser, to the cedar chest. (We had moved it into his room because it was in our room and we kept finding him standing on the windowsill in our room!)


He loves to climb and has little fear about the process.

I had a picture of him standing on the top dresser on my phone, but I think he deleted it. :D

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna