Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Momma's Boy

 Marshall is his momma's boy, and not just in looks . . . he loves books just like I do! 
 He even likes to look at big chapter books! 
 But this best part of this series of pictures, is that he's reading the book I've been reading to help with his sensory diet for occupational therapy.  (a sensory diet is activities we do with him to help him practice processing and integrating information from his 8 senses) 
 He's reading, "The Out of Sync Child Has Fun".  Its full of fun ideas for me to do with him. 
 I wonder if he's picked out any favorites? 
Maybe he'll mark them for me. 
I like to think he knows I'm trying to help him and appreciates it.  :) 

January 18, 2011

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna