Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Red Tube, Red Tube

Red tube, red tube, what do you see?  I see a little foot looking at me. 
 Little foot, little foot what do you see?  I see auburn hair looking at me. 
 Auburn hair, auburn hair, what do you see?  I see a little bum looking at me. 
 Little bum, little bum what do you see?  I see a tummy train looking at me. 
 Tummy train, tummy train, what do you see?  I see wiggly legs looking at me. 
 Wiggly legs, wiggly legs what do you see?  I see a back end looking at me!
 Back end, back end what do you see?  I see a messy face looking at me! 
 Obviously, he was having a great time in the tube, but he was less than pleased that Daddy was trying to take his picture!  He was far too busy for that kind of nonsense! 
 What did Malcom think of all this roughhousing? 
You could say he's a fan. 
January 28, 2011

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna