Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A few more pictures and an update

Poor Marshall has thrush. He was extra cranky and had a little white stuff on his lip and tounge, so I took him to the dr. and scored some meds for him. This is him sleeping on dad and watching TV last night.

More daddy boy bonding . . . .
On the upside we found out that he weighs 11.6 pounds! Go baby go! He was a big boy and even tried to drink soy formula while we shopped this morning. I don't blame him for not taking much. That stuff smells terrible. This is Marshall bug this morning cuddling with daddy in our bed. This is before he peed. While I was putting lotion on him. All over the bed. He made a spot as big as he is! Guess he was saving it up.
Marshall is getting a new Auntie in December. Woo Hoo! Hooray for KK and Ruth! We bought plane tickets for their WA reception today.

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna