Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Five minutes


That's about how long I have to put up this post before little bug loses it and we have to go upstairs. Here are some pictures I've taken. This is from the morning of Sept 16. I was so excited, he could smile on demand! If he's not hungry, gassy, mad, messy, etc. :)




Here he is on the 22nd! How cute is that smile?!?!

Last night . . . the boy LOVES a bath, but only if dad is in charge.
Last night, in his favorite blanket for playing peek-a-boo. He sat up like this for a good 15 minutes!
This morning . . . after a frustrating night. :) He's having a growth spurt and got mom up for a snack every two hours starting at 2 am.

Alright, well, there's the latest bits and pieces. I'm out of time, he's ready to get out of this seat and play, so I'll hopefull post again someday! Have fun with the pics!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so freakin' ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry that was auntie mandy! i don't what my computer is doing.:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

He is just so cute, but think spoiled a bit--Mom should have time to herself and not always reacting to all his whims. Where does he get the large mouth, from his Dad or grandpa and great grandpa?

neongolden said...

SO Handsome. Good work, mom and dad. (And be watching the mail, Moni...)

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna