Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I think my baby is cute.

These are mostly random photos, but Grandma, Gigi, and those other people that love my boy and miss him will definately appreciate them. The first two are from the 10th. Marshall got tired while we were playing peek-a-boo and hide in the tent.


This picture is from Feb 7th. I love how it looks just like a happy Marshall to me! I think he was happy because he just ate bananas and berries for lunch . . . his favorite!


This one id from Feb 6th. He fell asleep in the car and was so sleepy he STAYED asleep. Not often I get this pic!

Sorry thees aren't incredibly recent, but Grandma was here to visit and we were to busy playing to take and send pictures to the computer. Grandma did get me a Flip for my birthday, so I'll have to figure out how to get movies to You Tube to here so you can watch them!



1 comment:

neongolden said...

Moni, do you think that maybe you could stuff your son into the sweater I made him long enough to take a photo and send it to me? :) It's ok if he eats the sleeves during, I don't mind. (Nevermind if you, as the mother, mind!)

Also, would you care if I used said photo in my online knitting group? (If you say no, it's ok--But I would still love the pic.)

Hope you are well, and happy birthday soon!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna