Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Friday, February 6, 2009

cabin fever and more photos.


Marshall on Jan 30th being cute. He looks so happy! Just after I took the picture, I picked him up and discovered he needed new clothes. You can guess at the stinky reason why! Oh well, I'm sure Austin would agree that everyone feels better after doing that job!

Feb 2 being cute! He started in the middle of the blanket. He is trying so hard to crawl.

These two pictures are from this morning. Isn't he cute? He still loves his music player, grandma!

Ok, if you've been missing the random rants, here comes one for ya.
Why do people ask to be your friends on Facebook that you don't really talk to AND NEVER HAVE? What is the deal with high school people who never gave you the time of day wanting to be your new friend? Is it a contest to see who can have the most friends? Are they that bored? And why is it that the only people who Austin never knew in high school that want to be his facebook friends are girls? Do they not notice the pictures of his KID and the little thingy on the side of the page that says he's MARRIED? Sigh. I left Myspace for facebook, and I'm not convinced that either is that great yet.
And why do I watch American Idol ? I don't vote. I get annoyed with the little singers who throw tantrums and thank America all day. Hmmm.
Anyone know the answers?
Have to go. Someone is calling me! (Marshall . . . of course!)

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna