Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Life with Mom

Daddy went back to work this week! The boys are adjusting to life with just mom and, well, WAITING THEIR TURN! :) Sorry its taken me a few days to post these pictures . . . its just been busy around here!
Marshall likes to hide out between the pack and play and the couch and read his I Spy board book.
We've discovered that footie sleepers help Malcom sleep longer at night since he can'tkick his feet out of the blankets and get them cold so he wakes up. No more onesies or sleeper sacks unless its a hot night!
I love this sleeper. Even if he did puke on his shoulder when I was taking pictures. ;) Its The Very Hungry Caterpillar!

He's on the whale blankie Nana made him and he's getting so big!

Marshall wasn't sure he wanted his picture taken.

He decided HE'D better take the pictures. Mom might mess it up, you know.
Naked baby! Because you know you love his pudgy tummy. Holding mommy's hand.
Trying to figure out why I'm flashing that bright light in his eyes.

Thanks for stopping by to check in on the boys! We miss all of you who are far away and hope you can come by and meet the crazy kiddos sometime!

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna