Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lookie What I Can Do!

Sometimes we don't notice Marshall is growing. Until he can do somethingnew and exciting. One day, I noticed that Marshall can reach things on the edge of the counter tops. This is something I failed to mention to the other grown ups that live in my house . . . .

So, Mandy left a bag of candy on the edge of the counter and Marshall decided he'd like a piece. But he'd definately have to look at ALL of it first!
And CRASH!
He could wade in it! I was nursing Malcom, so I couldn't stop him. I decided not to yell (he wouldn't listen anyway) and took pictures. After all, you're only two once.
This is what I gathered up afterward. :D

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna