Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I can play the piano . . . WITH MY FEET!

A pretty typical Marshall photo session . . . .
We have tried and tries to convince him that little boys do NOT belong on top of the piano, but with the piano conveniently located behind the couch and no other spot for it in our house, we've lost that battle. Marshall really enjoys playing it with his feet. ESPECIALLY when baby brother is trying to sleep!

Mom, I'm a little busy here.


Fine, take the pictures, but I am ignoring you.

But I am also totally aware that I have Mom's undivided attention!

This is my "Smile for Nana!" grin.


And now, Marshall would like a turn with the camera!
October 4, 2010
(I'm catching up on photos but I have 2 SD cards . . . I'm sorry if things get a little out of order!)






No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna