Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Its a tough world . . .

Marshall is right at that age where he still needs a nap, but doesn't want one. With a baby around, a nap is not always easy to enforce . . . so sometimes it gets skipped. On this particular day, he just wouldn't nap, so I quit trying about 4:30. At dinner time he was crying in his rice because he didn't want to fall asleep. I let him out of his booster and he started to play with balls on the floor in the kitchen. I noticed he was really quiet, so I went in to check on him and this is what we found . . .

Poor baby! He curled up on the rug under the sink and passed out! Some lessons are learned the hard way.

October 7, 2010

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna