Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Doctor Time!

I'm off to my first "official" doctor's appointment today. I had to go to the doctor yesterday, but that was all paperwork and a blood draw. Woo hoo! Guess what. My sweet hubby is coming with me. Hooray! I don't know if hooray is precisely what he's thinking but, hey, it's nice to have someone you know in the room as long as you've got to be mostly naked.

We're going house browsing afterward. We were really proud of ourselves for putting an offer on a cute 1905 home in AF, but the owner sold it to his buddy instead of us. Even though our offer was better. Made my hubby a little unhappy, but now he's REALLY excited about buying a home, so we'll search PG tonight. 5 or 6 homes, I think. Our new wishlist is nice kitchen, clean bathrooms, clean carpets, and bedrooms that will fit more than a bed and a very skinny child. We've seen some serious ugly in our hunt! I'll let you know if we find anything spectacular.

The morning sickness is starting to fade, I hope. I still can't find anything I'd like to eat, but I don't feel like there is a war in my tummy as often, so maybe I will be able to enjoy the holidays a little more than I thought. The magic pill is tillamook cheese. If I feel sick, I eat it and feel better . . . weird pregnant lady . . . . Only 8 days till Seattle! Hooray!

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna