Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, December 3, 2007

A general update that is probably not very interesting

Hello!
So, no one told me that morning sickness is awful and lasts all day. I heard that is was, but no one really convinced me. Consider me convinced. Reading gives me motion sickness. I can't even correct papers. This is silly! I am living off applesauce, cold water, and saltine crackers. If I crave something, I eat that too. The weird part is, if I crave something Monday, I don't want it Tuesday. Friday it was an omlette, Saturday fish and chips, and yesterday was ramen noodles. At least the kid likes a variety. :)
I learned a good lesson. If something about your pregnancy is odd, ask your mom. It will save you some stress, since pregnant ladies stress about stuff.
My husband is a good one, though. He takes care of me and runs for whatever the craving is. Sweet, huh?
Hey, only 17 days till I'll be in Seattle for Christmas! Yay! Home for a green, warm, and probably lazy Christmas.
The Primary Nazi has finally given up I think. I don't mind handing out the roll papers (if I'm not too ill), filling out the agenda, and other stuff. She's finally given up on me calling half the ward to remind them of stuff she called them about yesterday or going to two hour planning meetings . . . where we just hear what her plans are. :) This is a positive development.
I go to the doctor on the 11th and then actually meet with him the 12th. My sweet hubby is coming with me on the 12th. He thinks maybe he'll wear his uniform for impact . . .
By the way, mom . . . great gift for him. He'll love it!

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Haha, he should totally wear his uniform. Maybe it'll get you guys a little extra attention from the OB/GYN :)

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna