Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Friday, December 14, 2007

We got it!

I just heard from my realtor . . . we put an offer on a house and this time, we got it! It is in PG and is cute. It was built in the 1940's. It is brick. The inside has all new floors, all newly painted, and a brand new kitchen. It has a one car garage for my hubby's 68 firebird. It is two floors. We are getting it for 194,000. Our realtor did some checking and houses of similar age and condition were selling in te area for around 235,000. Yea! Now we have to do all the mortgage stuff . . . yikes! But, we're totally excited!

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

I saw the pictures! It's ADORABLE!! I love brick houses, I'm jealous! Good luck with the mortgage, I think we mostly just signed where they told us to....

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna