Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The joys of slackerhood

Even as I type, I should probably be correcting papers. Oh well.
I got really stressed out about work and all the "stuff" I needed to do there, from general classroom maintenance, to correcting papers, to dealing with coworker problems, to turning into the "go to girl" for everything. I was so stressed I go home in tears about stupid small things and I finally decided to take some time off.
That was a good idea.
Now my Ozzy says whenever I get stressed, I have to burn a sick day. He knows it isn't good for the baby when I'm stressed, and it isn't particularly fun for him either. (ie: He walks in the door after work and I sob "I'm having a bad day!". So much for yummy dinner or a relaxing evening.)
Now I have taken a "who cares" attitude. I think it's because I took off Monday and Tuesday to spend with my parents who were visiting and then Spring Break starts at 12:30 tomorrow. I am procrastinating. A lot. And I don't care.
Oh well, we shall see if this works out for me or not! Hopefully I'll discover that a lot of my little stress issues are very unimportant.

I got my hair cut Monday. Grandma would like it. It is very short. It probably hasn't been this short since I got home from my mission. I let the hair girl do whatever she wanted. My hair has been thinner, weirder, and less curly since baby implanted and I wasn't even trying anymore. Besides, he probably would have pulled my hair long hair all out. Or I would have turned into the bun girl. Shudder.

Maybe I'll get a picture on here for you. I figured out how to get phone pictures to the internet. Now I can post them. You can enjoy them. Or not enjoy them. I don't care. Welcome to the prevailing attitude. Now I will order pizza.

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna