Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Having Fun In Baby Town!

Well here we are at 3 Weeks and 2 days old. We took him to the doctors to get him weighed and he now weighs 9.5 pounds and is still 21 inches long. Okay does anybody see something wrong with this picture?


(This what happens when dad tries to dress him for bed at midnight)
We took mom to the airport Tuesday afternoon and she was really sad to leave, we are so ever greatful for her coming and spending some time with us. Marshall was funny he knew grandma was missing later that night, He kept looking for her. Marshall loves his grandma very much.

When one binki is not enough.

When we got back from the ariport, we all laid in are bed and took a well deserved nap. Here is Marshall posing for the camera again.



The past two nights he's started to get on a schedule. Each night he's slept for 4 to 5 hours. This looks very promising, I think he knows dad has to go back to work next monday. Before he goes to sleep he has to watch ESPN News for a half an hour and an hour of the Olympics.

4 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

My other nephew, Ian, has to have one binkie in his mouth and one binkie in his hand before he can fall asleep!

Unknown said...

HE'S SOOO CUTE!!!!! I can't wait till I get to meet him!!!

Unknown said...

HE'S SOOO CUTE!!!!! I can't wait till I get to meet him!!!

Kris said...

Too cute for words! Again, congratulations!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna