Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ok, sorry,

I will put more pictures on here. Probably on the weekend. When I have people around to entertain our little beetle. He's doing good and gtting big. He can roll from his tummy to his back now, but only once a day, Then he gets mad because he can't figure out how to do it again. My WHOLE FAMILY is coming this weekend. This will be good. I will still get to snuggle my boy. I am the almighty food source. :) OK, he wants to go upstairs now. I promise, pictures, soon. And I'll try to think of something interesting and not gross to tell you. The postpartum funness doesn't seem appropriate.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Monica Congrats on your little guy. He is so cute!!! I bet your such a good mom. Aren't they fun?!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna