Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

More Marshall, Lots More Marshall!

Here's the proud grandma with her first grandbaby! She LOVES him. Last night he slept pretty well. The last 2 1/2 hours I let him sleep on me because his nose was stuffy, so we didn't find grandma until almost 8 today. I think grandma was missing her Marshall time! This picture was taken . . . I think on Monday, so almost a week ago. Dang it.
This is Marshall's 1 week old picture on the duck blanket Grandma made for him. We'll take his picture on that blanket every Tuesday. Hopefully.
Daddy with his boy! We took this . . . after Tuesday sometime. The days are a little blurry from the waking up. Speaking of waking up, I think I hear him getting hungry, so I have to hurry!
This is Marshall today! Before his bath. Now he smells cuter. Babies smell cute. i don't know why. Want a funny story? Last night . . . at like 1 am, Ozzy was changing him and he called for me. I hauled myself into the nursery and Ozzy is freaking out. Our boy is pooping and peeing all over him while he's trying to change his diaper! Poor Ozzy. He almost threw up, I think. The night before, Marshall was sleeping on Ozzy and he peed all over him. Ozzy wondered why Marshall never pees on me. You don't use your kitchen for a bathroom, that's why. :) Why are all our funny stories about bodily functions? Maybe it's the sleep thing . . . .
Anyhow, we're excited for when more of you can come visit us!

2 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

I scored myself a copy when I pre-ordered it like 4 months ago :) However, it didn't come on Saturday, so I'm waiting for Barnes & Noble to pick up their act and get it to me! I read Twilight and New Moon to Trevor, but he never got past that. I hope Ozzy likes it!

Now on to more important matters: Marshall is adorable! And already developing an excellent sense of humor! What else could inspire him to pee on Daddy?

Unknown said...

How lucky I am to have such an ADORABLE nephew!!! I can't wait till I get to come visit and hold him... Love you all!!!!!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna