Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Fun with Baby!

Ok, so the real reason I'm posting these is beecause I need a reminder that Marshall is a cute little guy. He's been in a bad mood due to a tendancy to want to get up and play in the middle of the night. If it were all gumdrops and rainbows, Lindsay Lohan would get pregnant, right?

Here's Marshall Claus! We have Austin's family party tonight and Austin will be Santa, so we decided to make Marshall his little helper. I couldn't pick a favorite shot, so you get all three. Good for Grandmas, a little boring for you. I'm sorry.



Here's Marshall on the 17th. One of his favorite parts of the day is to get the mail with mom. It's cold here now, so Marshall has to wear his snow bear suit. Putting it on is not his favorite part, but he does enjoy wearing it, especially if he manages to eat some snow.






He is being noisy right now and a little cranky. Maybe I'll cheer him up by putting him in the bear suit and tossing him in the snow while it isn't too cold.
If I don't post before the big day, Merry Christmas everyone! I'm excited to see your holiday photos on your blogs too!



4 comments:

Mandy said...

He is such a but boy! The santa outfit is adorable and he is going to be such a great "Santa's Helper."

Thomas Family said...

Monica & Austin,
We are so glad that you guys found our blog, I had no idea you were bloggers! :) Marshall is getting so big!! And so cute!!
James, Lyndsay, and Jayven

Sara said...

Oh my heck! He looks sooo cute in that Santa outfit!

Mandy said...

Hey this is Neil I dont know what happened to the sentence, I think she ment cute boy sorry she dont know if he is a butt boy, she feel like a dork. He is a cute cute kid

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna