Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Ok, not the most original title for a blog, but this mommy gets tired.
We took this pic today in a hat from Aunt Ashley. Way cute, huh? We made him wear that hat for like, hours. He doesn't like putting a hat on, but once its there, he doesn't really care. We had a way fun day. Last night I cooked Christmas dinner. My first turkey and everything! Then he got really cranky at Grandma Macs. He cried for a couple hours. But Santa still came. Big softie.
This is our boy yesterday morning. He can put his whole fist in his mouth. Takes after Uncle KK. Good thing we named him after him!
Marsahll eating prunes. The kid loves food. We're still looking for a food he doesn't like!
He got so spoiled this year. Good thing he's too little to know he's spoiled. He has so many toys! I'm going to have to buy him another toy bin. He was pretty jolly today at Grandma Becky's. He loved lots of his gifts and also thought the HUGE snow fort Daddy built was cool too. Seriously, this fort is as high as I am tall. Lots of snow made for lots of fun! Hope you all had GREAT Christmases! And we're so excited Trevor and Michelle are having an Atticus! Marshall needs a Butchart buddy. And someone to use all the hand-me-downs.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! He's SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see you all again! Is he ready for a whole other Christmas with Grandma D, 'cause I know she is? : ) Can't wait to see you and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Thomas Family said...

Marshall is getting so big, I can't believe it.. So cute too!! :) We wish we could see you guys more!!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna