Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, December 15, 2008

More Marshall, Of Course . . .

Here's our little man again! For those of you not into babies, sorry. In a little while it'll be toddlers, though! At the end of the post, I promise to put in some big people news, ok? Alright. Well, every once in a while Marshall teeths. He uses his binkie as a teething ring. This is how he does it. On purpose. For real.
I'm working on Daddy going to work being less upsetting for Marshall, so this morning we talked about Dad having gone to work so Marshall could steal his chair. Apparently, this was a big hit with the little guy.
He proceeded to tip himself over and watch more Reading Rainbow.


For older news, our waterheater kept leaking. Water heaters are not supposed to do that, so we had a plumber come and fix it. How exciting. Ummm . . . we wish it were snowier here. If its going to be cold, it better be pretty! That's what I say, anyhow.
OH! Austin got me a REAL tree this year! It smells nice. We got a little one so it would fit in the little corner. I like it. It makes me feel all Christmasy. If that's even a word. It isn't, is it? Oh well.
We'r done Christmas shopping, which is exciting, and getting ready to fly to Seattle on the 30th for KK's reception. That should be interesting with the baby, since he doesn't especially enjoy laps for long periods of time. I think we might have to bring cookies for the passengers next to us. Or buy them alcohol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HE'S SO CUTE! I love the second picture, he looks like he is soooo happy!: ) We'll see you in about two weeks!!!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna