Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pictures from TODAY

How's that for fast service, family inWashington?!?
Marshall lieks to sit on the couch and watch mom make monkey sounds. Really, who doesn't? Thanks for showing me that he'd like them, Aunt Janet!


Awwww . . . . Cute . . . .

After the couch, he had lunch. So there was squash everywhere since today he decided to eat it HIMSELF. Silly baby. He was a mess so here he is during the changing of the clothes



Right after this he started crawling backwards. I think that's normal, right?
Anyhow, there's some stuff from my day.
Come see us sometime!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute Cute Cute! Evidently he doesn't seem to just love being naked but anything affliated with Sesame Street too! : )

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna