Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, January 19, 2009

January Pictures of Marshall!

Here is a picture Marshall took all by himself.

He is eating my cell phone. This is a favorite hobby of his.

Here we are after he ate the cell phone. I am posting a picture of myself without my make up on ir doing my hair. Do I get a prize for that, or is that just what motherhood is?


This is Marshall on his favorite blanket that Grandma D made for him. He is getting SO BIG. When he was new, he only covered up a few squares! We took all these pictures on Jan 14th for those who like to know exact dates. (Grandmas mostly! Hello! We should webcam soon!)


On the 15th Marshall was feeling cranky. This crinkled up ad from a magazine finally made him happy. Now I know what the ads in magazines are really for!


This is Marshall on the 16th. If you couldn't tell, he LOVES to be naked. He also loves his toes. Isn't he adorable?
Speaking of moms thinking their kids are adorable, my wedding planner took some photos of Marshall for us when I was home for a visit at the begining of the month. She did a great job. Really, if you'll be in Western Washington and want to get some photos done, I'll give you her number. Anyhow, I guess she asked my mom yesterday if we would consider signing a model relase form for Marshall. She wanted to enter some of the pictures in a contest or sell them to a company or something. So I think, "Wow. My kid is CUTE. I bet he'll be adorable in a magazine ad or something!" Then I get rational. He'll probably be on a greeting card about getting old, crying, or poop. Oh well.
Marshall has started saying mom. But only when he's mad and wants my attention. Sigh. He giggles now, though. This is fun.
So, I've decided the life of a new stay at home mom is a little strange. I only talk to the baby. All day. I had thought it strange when my mom wanted to get me connected with another Washingtonian living in the desert who recently became a mommy. Now I think I'll score that girl's info. I'm getting cabin fever, I swear. Might have something to do with the current eternal inversion and inhaling copious amounts of pollution.
And Austin FINALLY has his big fancy TV! Everyone be happy for him! Come over and watch a movie on it with us sometime. Good news is the Blu Ray turns DVDs high def. Bad news is it'll probably be Disney or Sesame Street.





1 comment:

Mandy said...

Marshall is so cute!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna