Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Fat Pants

This isn't supposed to happen yet. Unless you happen to be short and small of frame (me). I bought maternity pants. I am wearing them today. They are remarkably comfortable. They do not look like maternity pants (insert happy dance here). The dillema was this. Do I buy a bigger size of pants for work? Then buy a bigger size in a few weeks? Then a bigger size until they seem ridiculous? I decided to save a little cash, time, and perhaps sanity by jumping straight for maternity clothes. We'll see how this pans out! I CAN wear my normal pants, it's just uncomfortable and leaves a nasty red mark across my brand new belly. So, I will continue my hunt for the perfect pants . . .

3 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Yeah, maternity pants are WAY comfortable!!

Hey, I was wondering if you had any pictures of Austin that you could e-mail me. I'm trying to put together a collage for your mom!

mo mcd said...

I have to load them on my computer, and then I can e-mail them to you. Do you need recent pictures?

Michelle & Trevor said...

Nah, anything will work.

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna