Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Run, mo, run!

On Monday night, well, really early Tuesday morning, I tried to run away from home.

Pregnancy gives you crazy dreams.

I had a nightmare and I was trying to run away from Ozzy, but we were in a forest and my legs were tangled up in logs, treated ones, actually, and I couldn't get away. That was the part when my Ozzy woke up. He heard me mumbling, and then I jumped up on my knees. I guess I was bouncing all over the place on my knees. Well, my legs were caught in the logs, I couldn't get free! He had to physically tackle me and hlod me down to get me to wake up. And then I was MAD at him. When I wake up, I know after just a few minutes that the dream didn't really happen, but the emotions are completely real!

Poor Ozzy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! Poor Austin!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna