Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Where are the pictures?

On my kitchen counter. This week has been absolutely crazy. Last week was parent teacher conferences (absolutely crazy) which meant I was at the school. A lot. Not home. Sleeping. Where I wanted to be. This week we had some of those sit and listen for teachers classes Monday (teachers are not good at sitting and listening) and on Tuesday we had yuck. There are three of us who teach second grade at our school and the two of us get along great. One has been very unhappy all year for various personal reasons common to single girls and the internet. In addition, she just isn't too happy about being here in Utah and would like to be elsewhere. This, of course, impacts her job and sometimes us. She's not a person who is easygoing/approachable, so we ended up having a meeting with her and two administrators. She came and yelled at me. Yikes. So that made Tuesday completely unpleasant. I was in no mood to post an appropriate, fair, or even very interesting blog.
After that, I've just had the aftermath of missed parent teacher conferences and trying to make nice. Exhausting, actually.
Ozzy has had quite the week as well. He had to take his recently fixed car back to the dealer Monday because they forgot to complete their job and has been stuck working late every day this week. Wednesday he only had to stay a half hour late. Tuesday I took him dinner at work and hung out with him. We were there until 9! The poor man has had to work A LOT this week.
So, there are your excuses. With a little luck and a miracle on behalf of the pregnant brain, I'll take photos of the photos and bring them to school Monday and post them. No promises. Breaking them is mean.
The baby continues to kick and punch and squirm. It's funny if Ozzy and I are snuggling and the baby kicks hard enough he feels it against his tummy. Pow!
And what is with KK going to New York? Is he really going? Is it for more than a girl? These are burning questions. Ozzy wants to know how KK's going to marry Anna if he goes to New York for Ruth! We keep trying to explain that Fat William's supposed to marry her . . . (that was just for you, Dana and Tori!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog---you should write a book about all your expierences. I have a picture of babies head and feet that Mom gave me. Loved looking at your new home--very nicely decorated--been watching HGTV.

Love you guys

Grandma & grumps

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna