Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, November 5, 2007

Baby?

yeah. Me. My hubby and I have decided to chuck the pills and see about having a little one to entertain. Yep. Are we pregnant? Don't know. BUT, if we get two pink lines, promise I'll tell you all about it. I'm thinking I'd BETTER get two pink ones. For the past two weeks I get nausea daily, among other rather unfortuante pregnant lady symptoms. We'll have to wait and see. Promise to keep you informed, though. The real down side to this is that we live in Utah, so my family, mom especially, will be a bit sad about long distance baby. Oh well. This is the life I picked and I'm rather attatched to it!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Woo-hoo. Keep us posted!

Michelle & Trevor said...

MONICA!! That is so exciting! Oh man! I hope you get pregnant soon. Sorry about morning sickness, though :( Try preggie drops!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna