Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Friday, November 9, 2007

rock it like you mean it . . .



You know I have a tendancy to risk some outfits that are just a little bit too much. Well, my husband, it turns out, doesn't mind being a little bit flashy himself! He sent these to me . . . all by his handsome self . . . to put up for the world to see! Well, the part of the world I like, anyway. Thanks, sweetheart! Above, we have the Mr. and Mrs. as doodlebops. You gotta love the Halloween isle! Here's my hubby in a historic photo. He has placed his head into one of those squishy baby chairs that have been recalled. I think he decided that end fit better . . . isn't he cute?

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Dude, Trevor put one of those on his head once too... family resemblance, no? And by the way, that doodlebop picture is TERRIFYING. I hate the doodlebops...

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna