Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random stuff for your enjoyment . . .

First, a funny story from school. You know you love these. It was the Halloween party (I know, so delayed, but I keep giggling whenever I remember it!) and a mom came to help and brought her little toddler too. She said she asked her daughter what she wanted to be. The conversation went something like this:
"Do you want to be a princess?" "NO!" "Do you want to be a fairy?" "NO!" "How about a ballerina?" "NO!" "What do you want to be?" "A CHICKEN!"
tee hee!
This is my favorite. So, I had a fluffly white chicken with red legs, yellow feet, a beak, the works in my room. HILLARIOUS!
Second, a trip you should take in the winter if it's at all reaonable for you. A long time ago I took this trip with roommates and it was fun! If we find that I'm not pregnant, we're taking the trip as a consolation prize! Book a not too cheap hotel (that was our one big mistake) for a Friday night. You can go for Saturday night too. Drive up to Lava Hot Springs after work and eat at that cool pizza place. Go in the hot pools and stay out rediculously late. Go sleep in your hotel. Wake up and be lazy. Yay!
Third, Thanksgiving. CRAZY plans! Wednesday I'm off work. I make pies. Two dutch apple. I told husband that's what I was brinning to Thanksgiving and he said no. I made that pie for him for our first date and he loves it. I have to make two. Thursday afternoon, Thanksgiving at his Grandma's. Thursday night, Thanksgiving at his mom's. Friday morning, take a pregnancy test and go shopping. Get home quick to see my family who is coming down to visit. Saturday, sleep. :)
Fourth, trees. I LOVE real Christmas trees. My family never had a fake one. Husband HATES christmas trees. All of them. Since he loves me, he bought me a pre-lit artificial tree Saturday. It's a good middle-of-the-road option. Since he HATES them, he has to do Christmas trees like taking off a band aid. Hold your breath and rip. I have a Christmas tree in my living room! I think it's funny! Oh well, it's only two weeks early. :)

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

You're SCHEDULING your pregnancy test? You are hilarious Monica!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna