Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just the usual . . .

Hi.
I haven't posted anything in awhile because I've been waiting for something fabulous . . . oh well.

THE MORTGAGE: It's going along ok. The new trauma is verification that I rented from my last roommate last year. For those of you who aren't aware . . . . she went a little crazy when I got serious with my hubby. Apparently there was dibs or something violated and jealousy ensued. Eh, I was probably at a point in my life where roommates don't really work anyway. It's always wierd when that guy is always around. I was given a curfew, etc, etc, and finally just split ASAP and said I didn't want my deposit back. So, I think she's dragging her feet on a renter verification form that I need. Can she do that? I think I could take legal action . . . gross. So, anyway, if that works out we'll be in good shape.

THE BABY: Is growing. I think I have a big weird tummy . . . but people say I don't look pregnant . . . who knows. Sleep has become uncomfortable. This will last for another 6 months. :)

That's about it. I make my bed now. Potential renters are always running through my apartment. It's alright. Landlords have to do what landlords have to do.

Hubby is nesting. He bought a stroller, carseat, and playpen for the baby. He is one excited future daddy. I think it's cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Austin's getting a little excited there.

Michelle & Trevor said...

Yeah, just a little, haha :) That's cute. And I can't say anything, because we're not even pregnant and I still go look at baby stuff when we're shopping :) I'm just a little crazy.

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna