Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

a temper tantrum (because that is what blogs are really for)

I WAS FURIOUS! I got a call last night from my realtor who told me that he talked to his brother (our loan officer) and he said we had been denied our loans from major lending institutions because they do not accept alternative lines of credit and I have no formal credit history. Shouldn't a loan officer have known this when I gave him all the paperwork, he typed it all in, and asked for alternative lines of credit? Has he ever done this before? So, now he's applying for as FHA loan. Fine. The problem is, we have to have the house appraised and fix the old cracked windows before we can even apply. We have to be out of our apartment the 31st! We have to beg the seller for an extension (which he'll probably give us, because if he doesn't, he has to give us our $2000 back and start over). We have to fork out money to fix windows (less down money) and be quite inconvenienced on the 31st if the deal hasn't closed and I'm living at my hubby's grandma's haunted house out of a suitcase. I am not happy. I called the mortgage man and left a rude message. I think HE should pay for a storage unit, movers and a hotel until he can get on the ball. As far as I'm concerned, he should have called me when he got a rejection notice and we should have started on this FHA thing. Moron. I called him worse yesterday when I was yelling about it to my hubby. He was very patient. Then he fed me Subway. I am a lucky girl. With the worst loan officer ever. Grrrrrrr

1 comment:

Kris said...

How frustrating! I'm so sorry.

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna