Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm eating Dots right now

Really, I am. Being pregnant makes me LOVE these things!

I didn't really believe that a baby in the womb that doesn't make noise would keep me up at night. Now I do. It's sometimes that I can't sleep, but usually that I am uncomfortable. It's starting to get cramped in there . . . and we still have a few more inches to grow and a good 5 or 6 pounds to add onto that baby! Wish me luck.
Frogs it is! We "de-girlified" the nursery on Saturday. No more cute ribbon curtains and flower wall clings. It's getting a little bit manly in there for our little guy.
It was such a busy weekend! We did our usual shopping with the family and we got nephew duty. This is him . . . trying to score his favorite beverage, apparently.



Here he is again! His parents HATE garden gnomes, so Ozzy loves 'em. Here's our guy, loving that gnome we decided to buy! He was kissing it and holding it with a death grip. The only down side to our munchkin adventure is that that boy is SURE he's supposed to call my Ozzy daddy. We'll work on it . . . .
We set up the dresser for the baby, and our new computer, and our lawn mower. We even used it! My mother-in-law got us some solar yard lights for mother's day, which we had fun putting up at like 10:00 last night. We are crazy. What did Ozzy score me for mom's day? A polka dot diaper bag, for reasons known to those who have seen my wardrobe, and the movie Juno. Woo hoo!
I guess that's all I have to say. One of these days I'll look presentable and be unbusy and take a picture of that belly, but at least I put SOME pictures on, right?

2 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Wait, I saw Juno and I don't get why you have a polka dot diaper bag... I mean, I understand why your wardrobe would demand a polka dot diaper bag, certainly, but where does Juno come into play?

mo mcd said...

Juno and the diaper bag have no connection . . . except the obvious that they both involve a baby . . .

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna