Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Pictures . . . .






Ok, You asked for them.


I don't know why the REST of me lucks chubby in that picture. Ozzy was laying on the guest bed to get it. Maybe it's a camera angle thing.
You can see one tiny stretch mark that always escapes me. I forget they can crop up ANYWHERE. I know, Grandma is shocked at the background of the photo . . . Ozzy says he'd hang up a Seahawks flag if he had one.
Ozzy loves his baby. Even if he does completely freak him out sometimes! The other night he was trying to talk to him and baby rolled across his face. That was a shocking moment for somebody!

3 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Oh my gosh!! You are freakin' adorable!! I haven't seen you with short hair before this, it makes your hair look way thicker. Your belly is beautiful, I can't believe you only have one stretch mark. Ozzy looks really happy :)

Trevor says "Holy Crap! I hope you don't pop!"

I told him not to be dumb.

Anonymous said...

OH!!! YOU ARE SO CUTE!!! How in the world did I get such a cute sister and brother in law!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you look sooooo pregnant!!!!
Only 2 months to go and you look like you could pop any moment.

Will look into a Seahawks flag for that handsome hubby.

Glad to hear you are now on line at home. We got DSL last week and it's sure faster. Love you both.

grandma & grumps

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna