Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Mourning the death of the weekend

I've decided that is what makes Mondays tough. I'm just sad the weekend is over.
We had fun this weekend. We went shopping and did gardening. We were fully intending on going out Saturday night, but had our date in our house instead. We bought a movie and watched it while munching Dominoes. Oh well.
We are teaching a Sunday School class at church. It is going pretty well. They all like to come to class now because Ozzy brought his taser to show them. That noisy thing is a real crowd pleaser!
Back to school today, but only for these last four weeks. Sometimes I worry I'll be bored when I'm not here, but judging from the yardwork and the state of the "nursery" and the housekeeping jobs Ozzy picks up for me, I think I'll keep busy after all.
Jazz are in the playoffs this year. We are not basketball people. Ozzy likes to watch Jazz playoff games. Basketball makes me narcaleptic. I fall asleep by halftime, easy. This was true last year, so I can't actually blame it on the baby.
Lately I feel huge because I just keep getting bigger. I tell Ozzy I'm fat, but he says i'm just pregnant. I tell him I'll be fat after the baby comes out. Hello, jelly belly. Hmmm . . . those sound good . . .

3 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle & Trevor said...

What?? Basketball is way more interesting than football! I'd argue more, but I'm pretty sure that I'm fighting a losing battle.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, give it up. In our family, it is all about football, and not many other sports. Sorry. : )

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna