Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My husband IS the very best one . . . I can prove it.

So, yesterday was a bad day. My body hurt everywhere. Lately it's really uncomfortable to be pregnant . . . and it will, of course, get worse until he comes out to play. It isn't anything unusual on the global scale, Mo just isn't used to everything from her armpits down aching in some fashion! Even my butt hurts . . . from standing! It's crazy. It was also the day I had to work late, but I still ran to the store and I still actually cooked dinner. I just wasn't happy becuase I didn't feel good.

Then, Ozzy came home and brought a migraine he found in the control room. I was not in the nicey wifey mood because I didn't feel good, and he wasn't in the helpful superhero hubby mood because he didn't feel good. I think we both ended up grouchy. Especially since I had to sit through half the Jazz game on TV and he didn't feel well enough to enjoy half the Jazz game!

BUT, before the migraine, he did the bestest thing. The two days before our anniversary, we are going on our "babymoon" (I hear that's what they call the last quiet hotel room stay you will have until you are covering your grays and using oil of olay). We aren't just going anyplace. We're staying in the same cabin we stayed in for our honeymoon number two! Isn't that sweet?
I win. I have the best husband. :)

P.S. This isn't a good thing to argue with a pregnant lady over . . . I know you love your hubbies too . . . and husband types, take note of this move to score you some points down the road!

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna