Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

More Bedtime Shennanigans

Marshall ran into the living room laughing like crazy and stuck his hat on his head, just to be funny, I guess! He was so silly, smiley and cheesy over his silly outfit, that I got some great pictures. Here he is eating my bathrobe.

He thought this was very, very funny!

Getting ready to take Mommy's pants out of her dresser drawer.


Momentarily distracted by The Incredibles - his favorite movie. Did I mention on here that every night, Marshall closes himself in our room with a movie before bed? The kid loves his solo movie time.



And, the goofiest picture ever. I love that silly bug.
February 28, 2010


1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Haha, he has such a personality! I wish we could get Atticus to sit and watch a movie by himself!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna