Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not Ready to Be Big

Marshall loves his room. Especially since we freecycled a bunch of toys he didn't play with anymore and made more room to play. His crib is still in toddler bed mode, even though he only gets to sleep in his real toddler bed now. Apparently, he still misses it. Almost every day he gets very quiet and when I go in his room to check on him, this is what I find . . . .
Isn't that funny? He just wants to snuggle in his crib.
When I found him in there yesterday, I asked him what he was doing and he ran up to me, hugged my legs and said, "Baby, baby, baby!" I think the translation is, "Can I be the baby a little longer?" Ok, Marshall. You can be a baby. You have plenty of time to be big.
April 21, 2010

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

That is so sweet that I really just cried a little. Stupid pregnancy!

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna