Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Wild Child

Marshall wishes he could be a ferral child. He LOVES to be outside! He likes to go out at least twice a day, every day. Rain, snow, or shine!
He's so cute about the hat mommy made him - he HAS to put it on before he goes out if I say its cold. He'll even run back in the house to get it!
He loves his shadow. Here he is chasing it up the sidewalk.

A flat basketball he found in the creek with Nana one day. (I promise to buy him realy out of doors toys soon!)


He also loves to get in the van and be Mommy. No, Mommy does NOT wear a hat over her eyes like that when she drives. :)



Often we get in the car and when I turn the key to go somewhere, the radio is blasting, the wipers are going, my caution lights are blinking, and the air conditioner is up full blast. Guess why.
February 26, 2010


No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna