Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

This One is Mine, Mom

My Dad works for HP and was able to get us a mini - a notebook that is pretty much just for internet stuff. This is great because we have to keep the big desktop in the basement because Marshall likes to push all the buttons (he already broke the CD drive). With my Etsy stuff, its much nicer to have a laptop to use really quick when I get a minute. A mini is, well, little! And since it is a little version of something bigger, Marshall is pretty sure its his. After we e-mailed grandpa this morning, I went to get dressed while Marshall watched Mickey Mouse. I had left the mini closed and on the back of the sofa. This is what he was up to when I came back.

He is very happy with his computer skills. You wouldn't believe the super secret key strokes this kid has figured out! :)

He's been really good with it, so I can't complain. He uses one finger most of the time and tries to make the touchpad work. :)
April 22, 2010


1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Atticus always manages to turn on sticky keys, and every other irritating shortcut! It drives me crazy! I'm glad Marshall is nice to it :)

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna