Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Time to play catch up . . . .

Ok, so you know when you start getting e-mails, its time to put more pictures on the blog! My Etsy shop has actually been keeping me really busy the last couple months (who knew?), but Marshall is busy with Elmo and Austin is busy with Elmo, so here we go. A bajillion posts! Ok, maybe 5.
One funny night in January, Marshall decided to show off for the camera! This is his favorite drawer in the kitchen. He also enjoys climbing in the dishwasher, but Mom is kind of grouchy about that one.
Sometimes Marshall just wants to be his daddy! Notice how messy my room is? Guess who likes to open Mommy's dresser and throw all her clothes on the floor and then lay on them. No, not Austin!


January 13-14, 2010

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna