Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June Bugs

I haven't been very exciting lately, so I haven't posted anything . . . which makes my blog boring, I know. Here are the updates.
School's out! I finished teaching on Friday. I like teaching . . . I do . . . I'm just tired. Being pregnant and teaching is . . . well, tiring. I'm recovering from being so tired and Ozzy's happy to be getting his wife back. Right baby? I'm at the school all this week packing and sorting. I don't want to store ALL my teaching stuff in my basement, so I have to go through EVERYTHING, packing what I want Ozzy to get for me on Thursday and creating a shopping mall of supplies for the other teachers to go through whenever. I'm about 2/3 done.
Baby is baking nicely. The warm weather is a little bothersome. I swell up easier and get hot a lot faster than I used to. I'm getting used to getting up in the night. I've discovered I can be up for less than an hour if I get a snack while I'm up. I'll have to post more prego pics for the fam soon.
I decided to scrapbook the baby's ultrasound pictures on Saturday night while Ozzy watched some fighting thingy. He decided to scrapbook too. This is his first scrapbook page!

He hid it under some paper in a box. It didn't quite turn out as he wanted. I told him not to worry, he can practice! I don't know if I've convinced him to turn into a scrapbooker, but hey, at least he's supportive of the habit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened to Austin's hair--he looks so different??? We are freezing in Seattle--hope we get sun soon or nothing will grow in the garden. Have tomatoes, corn, peppers in some squash in the ground. The rhodys are the most beautiful ever--guess they like the cool weather.

Love you both.

grandma & grumps

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna