Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, June 23, 2008

One Whole Year or Ozzy is a Superhero

YEP. Today is our 1 year anniversary. My hubby has survived being married to yours truly for one whole year. He is now your hero, I know. He made it through me adjusting to birth control, my landlord from the black lagoon, and most of a pregnancy. The man deserves a trophy.

We went up to an inn where we stayed a night during our honeymoon and even scored the same cabin. That was fun. And his idea. And very romantic. Except for me getting up in the middle of the night to pee or sit in the bathtub because having a six pound person in your abdomen is more comfortable underwater.

Yes, he is still in there! Mom said after thinking about it that she was dilated to a 2 with one of us for like a month. I'm still taking it easy until he's 37 weeks . . . that's when they consider a baby "full-term". I don't want to see our little guy in NICU.

A very dirt covered little boy tried to sell me an otter pop this morning. He rang the bell about eight times. I thought this was odd. I should have asked to see his business license.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're lucky you're already at a two. i was at 0cm and 0% when they induced me--and it took 60 hours to get to 4.5cm! sigh. those were the days, huh.

congrats to you two on your anniversary! isn't it GREAT being hugely pregnant on your first anniversary?! yeah, i feel ya sista

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna