Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Crash pink

It's a color.
Yesterday afternoon I was supposed to stay at the school until 5, but I didn't. I was out of there before 4. Good thing too. The 20 minute drive home took over an hour. The bad part was from the school to Lehi. I couldn't see more than 15 feet most of the time, but there were times I couldn't see anything at all. It only got worse out where the school is overnight. Becuase teachers got stranded at other teacher's homes and at the school for a while, school started two hours late today. I found out because someone kept calling at wierd hours (11:00 at night and 6 am). It was the school. Ozzy got ready for work and headed out . . . . then called. He'd tried to stop at a store to get me roses and his car had slid into a curb and was no longer driveable. Poor guy! We hung out in the minivan all morning, waiting for cops. I had to leave him with the car waiting for the tow truck. (He made me leave him . . . we're both a little rediculously stubborn.) Now he's had to spend the whole day at his grandma's . . . poor man's been bored to tears. Oh well. No one can say our valentine's day wasn't memorable!
So, it looks like we'll take the minivan to Rexburg after all.

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna