Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Slurpies for Everyone!

Actually, now I'm going to have to stop at a gas station and get a slurpee . . . . no . . . hit sonic for happy hour and slushes. Yep. Ok, moving on.

Ozzy says I HAVE to post this.

Having so many hormones gives a preson some crazy dreams! I have a nightmare about everyone I love going away about once a week, and poor Ozzy has to wake me up so I'll stop crying. Yuck. I also have SILLY dreams. I remembered one of the silliest from last night.

My mom, my dad, ozzy, grandma and grandpa B and I took a roller coster to Rexburg. The roller coster stopped in a furniture gallery. Mom was busy shopping for black carpeting. Grandma was shopping for a couch that grandpa said they didn't need. I took off. I wandered around Rexburg, which was completely deserted at 3am. I stopped by Trevor and Michelle's dorm. Trevor, Michelle, and 4 18 year old guys lived there. Then I went to the gas station in the car I somehow aquired. I got there and saw my dad talking to some scroungy looking guys. I decided they were homeless. All of the sudden, the guys took off running. My dad started chasing them in a gray union suit (long underwear) trying to give them slurpees that he had in his arms. I chased my dad, trying to explain that they didn't have to drink the slurpees and that he was in his underwear. Then I got back in the roller coster and woke up. Baby on my bladder. Time for the late night bathroom run! That part was real. :)

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

4 18 year old boys?? NEVER!!!

Hey, just as an aside: Trevor and I think that Prince Harry looks kinda like Austin. Not a ton, but a little bit.

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna