Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Looking Pregnant and Being a Grandma

Uncle Bryce always says I'm a grandma. He likes to tease Ozzy about chasing down an older woman. Their family came to see our house yesterday. I'm glad they did! It meant a lot to Ozzy that some of his family wanted to come and visit. It also gave me a chance to give them the hats I made for them. Uncle Bryce had seen me working on one and asked when "grandma was making mine!" I made his camo and fun colored ones for the girls. I couldn't decide what to make for Aunt Jess, so she told me to go with pink. I'll have to start that one in a week or two.

I have a funny story from school. Another second grade class came to my room for health for the first time in a couple months. They must have forgotten my news. A little girl raised her hand and said, "I don't mean to be rude, but you look kinda pregnant."
"That's because I am pregnant."
"Good, or we'd need a different health teacher!"
Good luck to all her future teachers! May they not be overweight!

We went to our new congregation for church Sunday. They were pretty friendly people, actually, but not pushy, gushy, or into all out business. We like friendly better than invisible, we decided. We'll get used to them. There are lots of older people, but there's a fair number of young families too, so we won't be weird. About time I wasn't weird, huh?

We're excited to go to Rexburg Saturday. I might be a bit uncomfortable on our way up, but I should be asleep when we come home. Ozzy just hopes we don't get pulled over. :) We did once, but we scored a warning! He hates cops. Go figure. I love that guy.

I did something silly yesterday. I went to the store on my way home to get stuff for tacos. I also got sonic slushes. We love em. I decided I wanted onion rings. I got home and ate them up. By the time I was dont making tacos, I wasn't hungry and I didn't want any. I love tacos! I'm excited to try to eat them again tonight, but I'm not sure my ozzy is. :)

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna