Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Monday, February 25, 2008

things from a pencil . . .

Have you ever even heard of this?

JJ's girl came to Ozzy's parent's house last night. Sunday dinners are always at their house. Anyhow, Manda found a needle and Becky dug up some thread and a pencil and I was told to hold out my hand and relax. She stuck the needle in the pencil's eraser and wrapped the thread around her finger. The needle went around in circles, then in a straight line, then in an oval, then in a straight line, then repeated the process. This means I'm "destined" to have a girl, a boy, twins, and a boy. This would be just high-school style slumber party goofishness, except it said the EXACT same thing for my Ozzy. Weird. Just wondering what you few but faithful blog buddys thought of that one . . . I'd never even heard of it before. Could be a weird-o Utah deal.

Our heater is broken. It gets all warm and toasty and doesn't force the air out of the vents. Good thing the weather is unusually spring-like this week. The $70 an hour Lennox man is coming on Friday . . . when I can make him EARN that $70 an hour. (He'd better not answer that phone call . . . . I'm completely brutal about things like this!)

My mom is probably going to make it to the ultrasound. She's so excited that she's taking a bus. It will be fun to have her try out the guest room. Our heater will be fixed by then. Otherwise, she'd have to cuddle with Ozzy and I. No one wants that!

I'd better go on home and fire up the space heater in our room. Then I'll cook some dinner. Then I'll take a nap. Mondays are brutal. Why are the children so excited to come here when I'm not even sure I AM here?

No comments:

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna