Mo, Ozzy, Marshall, and Malcom taking naps and having fun!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

baby time

YES! I was not a know-it-all obnoxious first time mom when I doubted that the nurses should have sent me home yesterday. When I went to the doctor today, he couldn't figure out why they sent me home at 3 1/2. He was planning to come back that afternoon and help me have a baby. So, here's the plan.
I'm now a 4 and 80%. This is enough to break water. My doctor is not on call today, so he says tomorrow is better for him. I'm supposed to take naps and do the stuff that "supposedly" induces labor. Since I'm still in early labor, these activities will just make my contractions stronger and closer. When they're stronger and closer, I go to the hospital. He won't let them send me home. If he thinks he needs to, he'll break my water. Then we will get a baby. (I skipped the pain part.)
We are planning to go to the hospital late tonight or early tomorrow morning so I can have my doctor. We'll go earlier if I'm in pain or Ozzy can't wait anymore. Poor guy, he's so restless and excited for the baby that he's moving furniture. He wants his baby to come!

4 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE HAVING A BABY and I GET TO BE AN AUNTIE FINALLY!!!!!!!! Mom keeps saying, "That's ok I'm going to be a Grandma!" We love you!

neongolden said...

Oh, Moni, Congratulations! And Good Luck--I doubt you will need it, but good luck just the same. I'm so thrilled for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! YOU GUYS ARE PARENTS NOW!!!!!!! Thanks for making me an Auntie!!!! : )

Orcas

Orcas
My hubby loves 'em . . . .

my visual dna